The first one is from my lovely friend Uma.
There are 5 rules to this award:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award...thanks Uma! :0)
2. Copy and display the award on your blog...done!
3. List three things you love about yourself:
- I'm never bored...I can always find something to do! ;0)
- I have a good memory...always useful for listing the names of items used on a project!
- I'm organised...people may laugh at my alphabetised music scores, and CDs...but I hate wasting time looking for things!
You'll probably recognise this as my profile photo...it's of my parents' dogs Cassie & Seamus...sadly they're no longer with us...but I do love the way that Cassie has her paw on top of Seamus' in this photo! :0)
5. Tag 5 people you would like to pass this award onto. I always struggle with this part...I'd like to give it to each and every one of you...so this time I've chosen to pass it on to five of my most regular commenters:
The second award is from Sharon:
Awww...thanks Sharon! :0)
Now...I'm supposed to pass this blog award on to seven people...how to choose??? Well...I have seven lovely DT buddies at the ABC Christmas Challenge...so I'm passing it on to them to say a BIG thank you for all of the hard work they put into their creations, and for making it a great fun team to be on! :0)
Phew! I did have another card I was going to blog today...but I think I've spent enough time on here today...and I've missed the deadline for one of the challenges it was for already...so, I think I'll do that tomorrow! lol