Thursday 3 October 2024

O Christmas Tree

Today's card was inspired by the 'Watercolour' themed challenge over at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown. I CASEd some of my own cards, masking a triangle shape on some watercolour paper, wetting the area inside the tape with clean water, and blending various shades of green watercolour paint on to it. Once dry, I removed the tape, then used a black gel pen to doodle some strings of ornaments, colouring them in using a gold sparkly gel pen. I added a sentiment using a stamp from the 'Scribbly Christmas' set by Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous, then matted the panel on to some gold mirror card before adding it to a white card blank.


Challenges for this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x