Friday 11 October 2024

Goofy Ghoul Treat Bag

I have a Hallow'een treat bag to share today...fetauring a cute little Penny Black stamp set that I got for my birthday a couple of months ago called 'Goofy Ghoul'. I stamped the ghost and hedgehog on to snippets of watercolour paper, coloured them using watercolour pencils, then carefully cut them out. I made a simple spooky background for them using a piece of star covered paper (it's from an old 12x12 sheet, and I can't remember the brand), some dies...'Silhouette Tree' by Memory Box (with the borders cut off), and 'Grassy Edge' dies by Die-namics, and some snippets of black card. I layered everything up, matted it on to some more black card, then added it to a kraft gift bag.


Challenges for this treat bag:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x