Friday 25 October 2024

Fox in the Snow

I have a Christmas card to share today...featuring a cute little fox from the 'Snowfield Friends' set by Penny Black. I stamped him, along with a couple of little trees from te set on to some watercolour paper, doodled some snowy hills using a black gel pen, then coloured them using watercolour pencils. I added a sentiment using one of the stamps from the 'Scribbly Christmas' set by Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous, then carefully cut around the top of the image. I heat embossed my Simon Says Stamp 'Falling Snow' background stamp on a kraft card blank using white embossing powder, then added the watercoloured panel over the top.


Challenges for this card:

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Helen, the fox image is so cute and I love the embossed snow background xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x