Sunday 13 October 2024

Cat in the Hat Treat Bag

I have another Hallowe'en treat bag to share today...featuring a cute Wizard cat stamp from the Penny Black 'Spooky!' set. I stamped him on to watercolour paper, then coloured him using watercolour pencils. The papers are all by Carta Bella...I think from the 'Spooky' and 'Happy Haunting' collections...but I only have snippets left, with not much info on them. I distressed all of the edges, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and black and white gel pens.


Challenges for this treat bag:

3 comments:

  1. So sweet and too cute to spook. Love it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at I spy with my little eye challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous treat bag, love the p, papers and cute cat. Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute treat bag Helen .. that is a darling image! Thanks so much for sharing with this month’s “I Spy” challenge.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x