Wednesday 22 June 2016

ABC Christmas Challenge - M is for...

It's time for a new ABC Christmas Challenge...Sue is the host, and the theme is:

'M is for Mice'

Our sponsor for this challenge is Lawn Fawn:
Lawn Fawn
Prize - a Stamp Set & a 6x6 Paper Pad of the winner's choice!

I actually have quite a lot of  Christmas mice images in my collection, and was tempted to go with one of my Penny Black ones, but couldn't resist this little cutie from Bugaboo Stamps called 'Christmas Mouse Ornaments'. I coloured him using watercolour pencils and added some sparkle to the baubles using a Wink of Stella pen. The snowflake paper is from the 'Bundled Up' pad by Crate Paper...I distressed the edges a little, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen, The sentiment stamp is from the 'Scribbly Christmas' set by Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:


For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.

14 comments:

  1. oh, it is really bright!! What a wonderful colouring!! I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely darling, Helen! I love the layering and faux stitching! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Animal Magic” Challenge! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bright cheerful card. I really like your style.
    Glad you joined the fun at CRAFT this week.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card.

    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Regards,

    TTCRD DT

    Mel Gee crafts {My Blog}

    Through The Craft Room Door

    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. "well it's the best I could do with such a short notice!"

    Helen you know I love your critter cards!!!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Super cute image. Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 286 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for June - I'd love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card Helen, I love the image, so funny and your colouring is fabulous! LOVE it :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous cheery card. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Helen, this is a beautiful card. I love that mouse image and you have watercoloured him/her? beautifully. Your card design is gorgeous too with those lovely stitched layers.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A wonderful card !! So Cute image
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Cicci
    TTCRD DT
    ciccividpennan.blogspot.com {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Helen! I just LURVE this! Your paper layers, stitching, and distressing is the perfect backdrop for that adorable image that is colored splendidly. LOVE - LOVE - LOVE!
    Your ABC Teamie,
    Mandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, gorgeous card, Helen. I love the design and that super cute mouse. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another awesome card Helen I Love how you have coloured this cute mouse too! hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x