'L is for ?'
Well...whatever you like, as long as it begins with L!
Our sponsor for this challenge is Drawn with Character:
Prize - 3 images of the winner's choice!
I picked a cute Penny Black image (from the 'Christmas Critters' set) of some wee mice caroling around a Lantern, and coloured them using watercolour pencils...giving one of the mice a Lime green scarf. I created a snowy little scene for them using my Simon Says Stamp 'Falling Snow' background stamp (embossed in WOW 'Sparkling Snow' embossing powder), and some Lawn Fawn 'Stitched Hillside Border' dies. I fussy cut the mice, the added them popped up on 3D foam pads. I thought that thy might be singing 'Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!' so added an appropriate 'L' sentiment (from a set by Lili of the Valley).
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra - Anything Goes
- Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
- Crimbo Crackers - Anything Goes
- Pixie's Snippets Playground - Use Snippets
- Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
- Sparkle N Sprinkle - Anything Goes using Embossing Powder/Loose Glitter
- Sparkles Forum Christmas - Use Two or More Dies
- Stamping Sensations - Feature a Creature
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.