'Use something beginning with the initial of your first name'
We're changing things up over at Pile It On! and from today, our challenges our challenging to every other Sunday...so you have twice as long to join in the fun!
My first name begins with an 'H' so I picked a cute Penny Black hedgehog stamp to use on my card...this little guy is called 'To cake moment'. I simply coloured him using watercolour pencils, then fussy cut him out. He looked a little bit swamped on even my little A6 sized card, so I cut a smaller panel to mat him on, and pierced some holes (another 'H') around the edges using my CutterBee Bug. I added a sentiment (pieced from one that says 'seize the cupcake' from the Hero Arts 'Cupcakes' set) stamped on to a die cut speech bubble (cut using a die from a Sizzix Thinlits set for Craft Asylum).
Here are the challenges I've piled on::
- Pile It On! - Use Something Beginning with the Initial of your First Name (Hedgehog & Holes)
- Addicted to CAS - Cake
- Creative Knockouts - Anything Goes
- Fantasy Stampers - Birthday
- Seize the Birthday - Anything Birthday
- Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes with a Die
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.