'Black, White & a Pop of Colour'
I picked a much neglected Hero Arts stamp to use on my card...it's called 'Flourish Tree with Stars'...and stamped it in Versamark ink on black card along with a sentiment from the 'Scribbly Christmas' set by Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous, then heat embossed them in white. For my 'pop' of colour, I painted the stars and little circles using Cosmic Shimmer pigments mixed with little water. I the doodled a simple border using a white gel pen.
The camera kind of washed out my 'pop' of colour...but the colours I used were red:
The red & green are also nice and shimmery in real life too!
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - Black, White & a Pop of Colour
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Use a Sentiment
- C.R.A.F.T. - Christmas
- Crazy 4 Challenges - Add Some 'Pop' (A 'pop' of colour)
- Creative Knockouts - Embossed Delight
- Crimbo Crackers - Anything Goes
- Jingle Belles - Christmas Trees
- Moving Along with the Times - Embossing
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.