We are sponsored for this challenge by:
Prize - a $20 voucher
There are a few changes happening at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge...including a mini makeover...so please take a few moments to stop be there and check them out.
I've used another new stamp on my card...this cutie is called 'Bun Bun'. I coloured her using watercolour pencils, and paired her with some pretty 'Spring-like' papers from the 'Now & Then' pad by My Mind's Eye. I distressed the edges of the papers, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and black gel pen. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Cupcakes' set by Hero Arts, and the adhesive pearls are from Hobbycraft.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Cheerful Sketches - January Sketch
- Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
- Crafty Calendar - Something New (The image stamp)
- Shopping Our Stash - Something New
- Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
- The Sisterhood of Crafters - Something Old & Something New (Old - papers; New - image stamp)
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.