'B is for Baubles'
We are sponsored for this challenge by Bugaboo Stamps:
Prize - 7 digis of the winner's choice!
I've used a cute Bugaboo Stamps image called 'Christmas Mouse Ornaments'...which I coloured using watercolour pencils. I used snippets of papers (from the 'Countdown to Christmas' pad by My Mind's Eye) to create a 'patchwork' background...distressing the edges, and adding some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. Finally, I added a stamped sentiment (from the 'Scribbly Christmas' set by Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous) on a little banner.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
- Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
- Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Cute or Anything Goes
- Holly Jolly Christmas - Use Designer Paper
- Love to Scrap - Anything Goes
- Pixie's Snippets Playground - Use Snippets
- Stampavie & More - Patchwork
- Stamps & Fun = Creativity - Anything Goes
- That Craft Place - Anything Goes
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.