Monday 12 October 2015

Spooky Cat

I have another Halloween treat bag to share today...featuring another Penny Black image from the 'Spooky' set, which I coloured using watercolour pencils. I combined a piece of black & white paper from the 'Breeze' pad by My Mind's Eye, and a piece of Core'dinations 'Black Magic'card, which I embossed using a Tim Holtz/Sizzix cobweb folder...I sanded over the top to reveal the purple core. I inked all of the edges using 'Black Soot'  Distress Ink, then distressed them with my distressing tool before adding some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen.


Challenges for this treat bag:

7 comments:

  1. I love this stamp - I have put the set on my "Wish List" - saw your creation on a few challenge blogs and had to come and see the bag for myself and I am so glad I did! Fondly, Christi
    http://www.smearedink.com/#!unmounted-rubber-single-sheets/c10so

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a fantastic treat bag. Thank you for joining us at Fantasy Stampers Challenge 47 “Fright Night (Halloween)” Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome Halloween bag! Love the image, so cute. Thanks for playing along at Dream Valley. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love how you interpreted our challenge, this bag is fantastic and I am so glad you shared you talent with us. Thank you for joining our 'embossing' challenge at Crafty Catz and please come back for a brand new theme.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, Helen! Love your colouring.

    Thanks for joining us at the Fantasy Stampers challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a fun halloween card :)
    Thanks for playing along in the Artistic Inspirations Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for joining us this month at
    Not Just Cards
    The team now have a Facebook Group where you can share and promote all your wonderful work, come and join us please. Paper Crafting Facebook Group
    Hugs Lori

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x