'V is for Very Cute'
Our sponsor this time is Zlatoena's Designs:
Prize - 2 images of the winner's choice!
I have sooooo many cute Christmas stamps...so it was difficult to decide which to choose for my card...in the end I settled for one by Lili of the Valley called 'Snowman - Top Hat', which I coloured using watercolour pencils. The papers are from the 'Bundled Up' pad by Crate Paper...I distressed the edges a little, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a white gel pen. The sentiment was cut from one of the other papers in the pad, and the adhesive pearls are from Hobbycraft.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- As You Like It - Brights or Pastels (Brights for me...they're just so happy!)
- Christmas Cards - Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
- Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
- Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
- Hiding in my Craft Room - Any Holiday (Christmas)
- Holly Jolly Christmas - Snowmen
- Rudolph Days - Anything Christmas
- Simply Create Too - Baby It's Cold Outside
- Sparkles Forum Christmas - Distress It
- Whimsy Inspires - Fall Colours or Christmas
PS - we also have a DT call going on at the moment...so don't forget to check that out too!