'Fabric, Lace or Ribbon'
We are sponsored for this challenge by My Besties:
Prize - 3 Images from the October Prize Pack!
I picked ribbon to use on my card, and paired it with a cute Lili of the Valley image (called 'Penguin Presents'), which I coloured using watercolour pencils, and some My Mind's Eye papers (from the 'Now & Then' pad). I distressed the edges of the papers, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The snowflake was cut using a Memory Box die ('New Castle Snowflake'), and is held in place using an American Crafts glitter brad. The spotty ribbon is also by American Crafts, and the adhesive pearls are from Hobbycraft.
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - Fabric, Lace or Ribbon
- 4 Crafty Chicks - Pearls
- As You Like It - Monochrome or Colour (Colour for me...pastels, brights...I love them all!)
- C.R.A.F.T. - Christmas
- Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
- Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
- Crafty Ribbons - Christmas Dies
- Creative Card Crew - Ribbon
- Creative Moments - Anything Goes with Spots and/or Stripes
- Fab & Funky - Make It Square
- Hiding in my Craft Room - Favourite Cutting Tool (My Cuttlebug!)
- Love to Scrap - Ribbon or Lace
- Sparkles Forum - Pearls and/or Lace
- The Sisterhood of Crafters - Dies & Punches
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.
PS - if you like making Christmas cards, you may be interested in the DT Call that's just started over at the ABC Christmas Challenge.