Saturday 31 October 2015

Happy Halloween!

I have one last Halloween treat bag to share today...this one is a teeny tiny one...the recipient is on a diet, so I only included tiny treats! The cute spider is from the 'Be Very Scared' set by Penny Black...I coloured him using watercolour pencils, then added some googly eyes on top of his spectacles. The papers are from the 'Who-hooligans!' collection by Bo Bunny...I've had these papers for years, and these were the last few snippets...just the right size for a little treat bag...so I'll need to pick up some new ones for next year! I inked around the edges using 'Black Soot' Distress Ink, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a white gel pen.


Challenges for this treat bag:


4 comments:

  1. Fabulous gift bag Helen! Tee, hee - I don't much like spiders and you don't like birds - what a pair! Good to see you in the Playground again!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bag Helen as always l love your images x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat bag! Loving the glasses on the spider. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable little treat bag. It is always nice to use up those tiny scraps we hoard!

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts for our Halloween Time challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x