'Recipe: 1 of Something, 2 of Something & 3 of Something'
We are sponsored for this challenge by Stitchy Bears Digital Outlet:
Prize - $10 Gift Certificate!
I used the recipe to decorate a Halloween treat bag using 1 image, 2 spiderwebs & 3 papers. The image is from the 'Be Very Scared!' set by Penny Black...I coloured him using watercolour pencils. The spiderwebs were cut using my Memory Box 'Creepy Web' die, and the papers are from the 'Whooligans!' collection by Bo Bunny. I distressed the edges of everything using 'Black Soot' Distress Ink, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a white gel pen. The plain bag is from Hobbycraft.
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - Recipe (1 image, 2 spiderwebs & 3 papers)
- Animal Friends - Halloween
- Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes/Twist of Black
- Catch the Bug - Anything Goes
- Crafty Calendar - Halloween
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything Goes
- Crazy 4 Challenges - Halloween Treats
- Creatalicious - Halloween
- Creative Corner - Boo!
- Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes
- One Crazy Stamper - Christmas/Halloween/Fall
- Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Anything Goes
- Wags 'N Whiskers - Use a Die
- Whimsy Inspires - Anything Goes/Halloween
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.