Saturday 4 April 2015

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Easter and/or Chocolate Brown

It's the first Saturday of the month...so that means it's time for a new Penny Black Saturday Challenge...and this month the theme is:

'Easter and/or Chocolate Brown'

We are sponsored for this challenge by:

Prize - a $20 voucher

I combined the Easter theme with the Chocolate Brown colour theme on my Easter treat bag. I used 'Bun Bun'...colouring the bunnies 'chocolate brown'...and papers from the 'Recollections' pad by Michaels. I distressed all of the edges, then added some faux stitching using my CutteBee Bug and a black gel pen, and a Hero Arts sentiment.


I'm also entering this bag into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.

14 comments:

  1. Cute!
    Thanks for entering our 2 Cute Ink Challenge and Happy Easter!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous bag Helen, love the cute bunnies and gorgeous papers.
    Happy Easter
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Easter treat bag. Love the stitching and fab papers. Perfect for our 'Lots of Layers' challenge at Fab 'n' Funky this week. Thanks for joining in the fun with us. Happy Easter. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic Easter bag! The bunny images are so cute! Great job on the faux stitching! Thanks for joining the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew for our "No Foolin" challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous colour combo and a super cute gift bag :-)

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty just waiting for an Easter gift, perfect for our challenge at Allsorts, thanks for joining us, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great project, Helen! Thanks for accepting the challenge this week at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE all the stitching and the great design paper used and images colored. Thanks for playing with us at 2 CuteInk!
    Carolyn, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute Bunnies, and I love the faux stitching. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Funny I should be visiting you right now...I just polished off my chocolate Easter bunny before popping over to say hi! Now I would be in trouble if I had a pile of chocy bunnies like this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute bunnies and adorable gift bag!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a wonderful project! Thank you so much for entering our Easter challenge at Allsorts and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect Animal Card so cute.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Hugs Elfie

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is really such a lovely card. I love the image and your coloration too. Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons! Hugs Bianca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x