'Easter and/or Chocolate Brown'
We are sponsored for this challenge by:
Prize - a $20 voucher
I combined the Easter theme with the Chocolate Brown colour theme on my Easter treat bag. I used 'Bun Bun'...colouring the bunnies 'chocolate brown'...and papers from the 'Recollections' pad by Michaels. I distressed all of the edges, then added some faux stitching using my CutteBee Bug and a black gel pen, and a Hero Arts sentiment.
I'm also entering this bag into the following challenges:
- 2 Cute Ink - Easter
- 4 Crafty Chicks - Easter
- Allsorts - Easter
- Corrosive - Hop into Spring
- Crafting for All Seasons - Animal Magic
- Fab 'N Funky - Lots of Layers
- Little Red Wagon - Call the Vet
- Papertake Weekly - Take Your Pick (Easter Treat Holder)
- Shopping Our Stash - Faux Techniques (Stitching)
- That Craft Place - Easter/Spring