I stamped one of the cupcakes from the Hero Arts 'Cupcakes' set on to a tag (from Hobbycrafts)...coloured the icing and cherry using watercolour pencils...and paper pieced the paper case using a scrap of My Mind's Eye paper (from the 'Ooh La La for Her' pad). I added some shading (using watercolour pencils) to the paper case, then sparkle to the icing (with 'Tiara' Stickles), and some Glossy Accents to the cherry. Finally, I added a sentiment from the same stamp set and tied it on to my parcel using some Baker's twine (from the Ribbon Girl).
Challenges for this tag:
- Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
- My Craft Creations - Anything Goes
- My Time to Craft - Get Krafty!
- Open-Minded Crafting - Food Related
- Sweet Stampin' - Paper Piecing