Wednesday 29 April 2015

ABC Christmas Challenge - I is for...

We have a new ABC Christmas Challenge starting today...Lols is hosting, and the theme is:

'I is for I Love You'
Make a card featuring a 'love' sentiment...an image of a couple...or for a loved one.

We are sponsored for this challenge by Bunny Zoe's Crafts:
Prize - £10 Gift Certificate!

I've used a sweet Stampavie stamp called 'Mistletoe and Mice' by Gillian Roberts. I coloured the image using watercolour pencils and paired it with some papers from the 'Bundled Up' pad by Crate Paper (the snowflake ones) and from the 'Yours Truly' pad by Pebbles Inc (the hearts & spotty ones). I distressed the edges of the papers, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The sentiment stamp is from a Lili of the Valley set. 


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.

14 comments:

  1. Awh, I just LOVE them meece! Super cute card hun, and gorgeous artwork. Brilliant, as always. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Helen :-) the image is super cute and I love the papers and distressing, absolutely fabulous :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww...this is so very sweet. What an adorable image...love that faux stitching too.

    Thanks for taking part in the April Rudolph Days Challenge.

    Good luck in the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen, this is SO CUTE! LOVE the fabulous image and all the lovely distressing! So wonderful! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet AND in my favourite Christmas colour combo too! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very cute image. Great stitching detail too. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really sweet card, such a cute image.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet!
    Thanks for entering our Christmas Card Challenge this week and good luck!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely couple, Helen, great card design and beautiful colours,
    have a fine day,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my gosh, this is the sweetest card! love all of the distressing.

    hope you are having a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh what a sweet card!! Thanks for joining us over on the HIMCR blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Helen LOVE the distressing edges too xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. ahhhhhh THIS is soooo cute! Just adore the fab distressing to all the edge. Just fab.

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Top Tip Tuesday. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x