Friday 17 April 2015

Christmas Mouse Ornaments

I have another Christmas card to share today...this one is using a digi image from Bugaboo Stamps called 'Christmas Mouse Ornaments'. I coloured him using watercolour pencils...then added some sparkle to the baubles using a Sakura gel pen. The papers are from a pad by Pebbles called 'Yours Truly'...I distressed the edges a little, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a white gel pen. The snowflake was cut using a Memory Box die...I also made that sparkly using the same gel pen. The twine is from the Ribbon Girls, and the brad is BasicGrey


Challenges for this card:


7 comments:

  1. Love your cute card, Helen. That is such a fun image, and the non-traditional Christmas colours look great.

    Thank you for entering our 'It's A Stitch Up' challenge at Winter Wonderland, and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card this. your welcome to become a member of my group
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/645198078933984/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is just darling! I love the image:) Thank you for joining our challenge at CC & CC!
    xx Bonnie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a wonderful Christmas card! and that snowflake brad is fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super!!! loved it Thank you for taking part in the crafter's cafe blog challenge no 112.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these images, they always make me smile! Love the unconventional Christmas colours, they are great! Thank you so much for entering the CCAYR challenge this month, lots of luck to you.

    Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww, this is so adorable, Helen! Such a fun image, and I love your pretty layered papers! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge, too!

    love mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x