Friday 13 March 2015

Spring Chick Easter Treat Bag

I have another Easter treat bag to share today...using another Penny Black stamp called 'Spring Chick'. I picked some older papers...from the 'Tea Party' pad by Dovecraft...I distressed the edges a little, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The flowers are really old (I bought them before I started blogging), and are held in place with a BasicGrey brad. The little adhesive pearls and bag are from Hobbycraft.


Challenges for this bag:


8 comments:

  1. I think I am moving in with you for Easter hunny! Just adore this rabbit - I really need to get my PBs out more often - his face is so sweet. Great colours. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful as always! Nice to still see all the beauties you make each time!!

    Don't be a stranger at Cuttlebug Mania, we miss our former DT member :)

    Cuttlebugs & Hugs
    Jannie
    www.cuttlebugmania.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, this is sweet! I really like the stitching. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty - love the distressed DP layers and cute image :-)

    Big hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cute. Thanks for joining us at EAC.
    Hugs, Nadja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun and beautiful bag. The image is super cute. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww. this is such a cute image and darling bag design. Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts this week. Good luck. Maggie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just adorable! I love the colors and the image is too cute. Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x