Monday 9 March 2015

Bunny Friends Easter Treat Bag

I have something a little more seasonal to show you today...an Easter treat bag using a couple of bunnies from the the 'Bunny Friends' stamp by Penny Black (I masked off the others before inking the stamp). The papers are form a pad by Dovecraft called 'Tea Shop'...I distressed the edges, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The flowers are really old, (I've had them since before I started blogging...so long in fact that the shop I bought them from has been closed for years!) and camd from Poppicrafts...they're held in place using BasicGrey brads. The twine is from the Ribbon Girls.


Challenges for this bag:

13 comments:

  1. Now that bag is a treat on its own hun! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure I would care what was inside if I got this as a gift...it's so pretty! Ok, maybe I would care if it was chocolate!

    Gorgeous colours and cute image - very Spring-like, and the flowers are fab :-)

    Big hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work.The bunnies are so cute and the papers so pretty.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x GDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable image and beautiful gift bag. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your bag! The bunnies are so cute and love the papers and flowers. Thanks for joining us this week at Loves Rubberstamps! Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super cute Easter bag! Love the sweet image and your design. Thanks for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful creation and just perfect for my Spring theme Helen.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me again Helen, totally missed you had also shared your lovely bag with us at Penny Black and More, so many thanks.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is so adorable. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute Helen love all your bags you make love this one with the PB bunnies too! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is gorgeous. I love the stamp that you've used and your layout is fabulous.

    Jo :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is sooo cute and pretty.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black & More this month.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x