'F is for Frosty'
Our sponsor for this challenge is Sweet Stamps:
Prize - $10 gift certificate for the Sweet Stamps store!
I went for frosty blues...using a Penny Black stamp called 'What a Snow!' and papers from the 'Silent Night' pad by First Edition. I distressed the edges of the papers, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The snowflake is a Memory Box die cut, and is held in place using a gem stone brad (from Craft Obsessions). The sentiment stamp is from a Lili of the Valley set, and the adhesive pearls are by Papermania.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - Blue Christmas
- Corrosive - Animal Friends
- Holly Jolly Christmas - Stitching
- One Crazy Stamper - Anything Goes
- Open Minded Crafting - Winter Vacation
- Simon Says Stamp (Mondays) - Animals
- Sweet Sunday Sketch - Sketch #260
- Winter Wonderland - Blue Christmas