'Sentiment as the Focal Point'
Our sponsor this week is Stitchy Bear's Digi Outlet:
Prize - $10 Gift Certificate!
I used die cut letters (cut using my Cuttlebug 'Olivia' alphabet dies) to make my sentiment...placing them on a background made from American Crafts card...with torn edges, making a rainbow effect. I added some faux stitching around the edges using my CutterBee Bug and a white gel pen.
Challenges for Helen:
- Pile It On! - Sentiment as Focal Point
- Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
- Crafty Catz - No DP
- Crafty Sentiments - Bright Colours
- Seize the Birthday - Focus on the Sentiment
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
- Whimsy Inspires - Use a Die Cut
For more information from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.