Our sponsor for this challenge is Meljen's Designs
Prize - 4 Digital Images of the winner's choice!
I used some scraps of green papers to create a simple Christmas card...cutting the tree shapes using one of the dies from the Hero Arts & Sizzix 'Reindeer' stamp & die set. I inked around their edges a little using 'Pumice Stone' Distress Ink, popped them up on 3D foam pads, and added a Hero Arts sentiment (from the 'Merriest Wishes' set).
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - Green
- 4 Crafty Chicks - Green
- Cards Galore Encore - Anything Goes
- Clear It Out - Anything Goes
- Crafty Catz - Song Titles ('O Christmas Tree')
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything Goes
- Creative Card Crew - Green
- Cute Card Thursday - Dies/Punches
- Hiding in my Craft Room - Freestyle
- Inky Impressions - Dots & Stripes
- My Craft Creations - Anything Goes
- Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp (Mondays) - Just a Hint of Clover (Green)
- Simply Create Too - St. Patrick's Day/Mostly Green
- Sparkles Forum Christmas - Green
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.