On the first card I combined Papermania washi tape with a die cut reindeer ('Elegant Reindeer' from Die'sires by Crafter's Companion), adding a Lili of the Valley sentiment stamp and a little red pearl for his nose.
On the second card, I used washi tapes from Papermania, Hobbycraft and Freckled Fawn, and snowflakes cut using Memory Box and Cuttlebug dies...again adding a Lili of the Valley sentiment stamp, and some adhesive gems to the centres of the snowflakes.
Challenges for these cards:
- Allsorts - Any Occasion other than Birthday
- Christmas Cards All Year Round - Red & White (Just the second card)
- Clear It Out - Red & Red Embellishments
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Love or Hearts or Red
- Crafty Sentiments - Use Some Red
- Jingle Belles - Washi Tape
- Little Red Wagon - Washi Tape
- Simply Create Too - Anything Goes