'Add a Bow'
Our sponsor this week is Paper Sweeties:
Prize - $20 Gift Certificate!
The image on my card is 'Boo Boo Bear' by Whipper Snapper...so cute! I coloured him using watercolour pencils, and used papers from the 'Paper Hearts' pad by Crate Paper...distressing the edges, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Big Messages' set by Paul Pascual, the pearls are from Hobbycraft, and the Baker's twine is from the Ribbon Girls.
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - Add a Bow
- 4 Crafty Chicks - Hand Coloured Images
- Bunny Zoe's - Hearts
- Cards Galore Encore - Use a Stamp or Digi
- Crafty Calendar - Anything Goes
- Crafty Sentiments - Hearts
- Creative Moments - Anything Goes
- Moving Along with the Times - Pastels
- Simply Create Too - Valentine's Day or Use Hearts
- Sweet Stampin' - Add a Heart
- That's Crafty - Animal Magic
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.