Our sponsor for this challenge is All Dressed Up:
Prize - 2 Digital Images of the winner's choice!
I've used an old favourite stamp of mine, called 'Blooming Meadows' by Hero Arts...I pained Distress Inks directly on to the stamp, then spritzed it with water before stamping...one of my favourite techniques to use with flower stamps. For the background, I embossed plain white card using my Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots' and Craft Concepts 'Blooming Season' embossing folders...I inked the edges a little using 'Old Paper' Distress Ink, and then distressed them a little using my distressing tool. The sentiment stamp is also Hero Arts (from the 'Sentiments' set), I used my EK Success 'Scalloped Diamonds' punch for the edging, and the adhesive pearls are from Hobbycraft.
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - Sketch
- Addicted to Stamps - Embossing
- Bunny Zoe's - For the Girls
- Crafting for All Seasons - Dies/Punches
- Crafty Catz - For a Special Lady
- Crazy - For Mum
- Creative Moments - Anything Goes
- Cute Card Thursday - Floral Delight
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Add a Little Texture
- Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes
- Sweet Stampin' - Spring Flowers
- Top Tip Tuesday - Rubber Stamps Only
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.