Wednesday, 25 February 2015

Inky Impressions Challenge - Guest Designer

I'm back with another guest designer card...this time for the Inky Impressions Challenge...where the theme this week is:

'One Layer Cards'

I picked a cute image called 'Easter Bunny Monkey', which I printed directly on to my card blank, then simply coloured using watercolour pencils, adding a Hero Arts sentiment...that's it!


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:


For more inspiration from the fabulous DT, please pop over to the Inky Impressions Challenge.

8 comments:

Jo said...

Adorable.......I can't do CAS for toffee......you've nailed it, lovely card!
hugs Jo x
ps - I have candy, would love you to join! x

Simon Says Stamp said...

This card is too cute, Helen! That monkey is ADORABLE! ☺

Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge!
~Hugs~
Chelsey
Simon Says Stamp

Sandra H said...

So pretty Helen is your card x

Tanvi Shah said...

This is so cute! TFS at Craft your Passion#250. Good luck!

Michelle said...

So funny. Lovely cas card.
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
Hope we see you again a next challenge.
xxx Michelle (DT)

Deborah Adams said...

Awww, what an adorable card. I like the soft color of your colored image so sweet. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenges.
Deborah DT

Suzanne C said...

The Monkey Bunny is adorable! Sweet Easter card! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

Erin Bently said...

Hi, A lovely project, I love the image and the colour choice. A lovely style. Thank you for joining us this week. Crafting From The Heart Good luck. We would love to see you again next week.
Hugs Erin DT & Co Owner xx