Our sponsor for this challenge is:
Prize - 3 Digital Products of the Winner's Choice!
I've used a Penny Black stamp called 'Cat Nap', which I coloured using watercolour pencils. The papers are from the '72 & Sunny' pad by We R Memory Keepers...I doodled the borders using a black gel pen. The sentiment is from the Sending Sunshine' set by Simon Says Stamp, the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, and the brad is BasicGrey.
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - Summertime
- 4 Crafty Chicks - The Great Outdoors
- Craft Your Passion - Citrus/Tropical Colours
- Crafty Calendar - Summertime Fun
- Crafty Catz - Hot Summer/Hot Colours
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything Goes
- Crazy Challenge - My Summer Vacation
- Cute Card Thursday - Fun in the Sun
- Gem of a Challenge - Spots & Stripes
- Inky Impressions - Summer Brights
- Little Red Wagon - I need a Vacation
- Penny's Paper Crafting - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp - Spots & Dots
- Stampavie & More - Animals
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.