We have lots of lovely sponsors:
Prize - £10 Gift Voucher!
Prize - Stamp of Winner's Choice!
Prize - 4 Digis of the Winner's Choice!
Prize - $20 Gift Voucher!
I picked a Stampavie stamp by Sarah Kay to use on my card called 'Olivia and her Kittens Kiki & Sugar'. Like them, I like to get out in the garden in the summer...not to actually garden...but I do like to enjoy the fruits of other people's gardening efforts! I coloured the image using watercolour pencils to match the My Mind's Eye 'Indie Chic' papers. I distressed all of the egdes, then inked them using 'Brushed Corduroy' Distress Ink, and added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The sentiment is from the 'Fabulous Birthday' set by Hero Arts, the flowers are a mixture of Prima and Poppicrafts, the brads are BasicGrey, and the twine is by Papermania.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Allsorts - Summer Girls
- Chocolate Coffee & Cards - Summer Days
- Crazy 4 Challenges - Summer or Winter
- Creative Corner - Flowers
- Cutie Pie - Girls, Girls, Girls
- Fussy & Fancy - Summertime
- Love to Create - 3 or More Design Papers
- Papercrafting Journey - Flower Power
- Pink Elephant - Anything Goes
- Sweet Stampin' - Summer Fun
- Wags 'N Whiskers - Summer Fun
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Crafty Little Fairies Challenge.