'N is for Numbers'
Our sponsor for this challenge is All Dressed Up:
Prize - 2 Digis of the Winner's Choice!
I've used a Penny Black image called 'Welcome Party', which I coloured using watercolour pencils to match the My Mind's Eye 'Blue Floral' pad...not really very Christmassy, but I thought they'd make for a good masculine card. I distressed the edges of the papers, and added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The little numbered sentiment is from a set by Studio G.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Animal Friends - Cats or Dogs
- Christmas Cards All Year Round - Non-traditional Colours
- Completely Christmas - Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas- Make Your Mark
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra - Anything Christmas
- Gem of a Challenge - Animals
- One Crazy Stamper - Christmas
- Simply Create Too - Christmas
- Winter Wonderland - Spots & Stripes