Our sponsor for this challenge is Dilly Beans Digi Stamps:
Prize - 3 Dilly Beans Digi Stamps!
After rediscovering a couple of old flower stamps ('Scribble Flower' and 'Sketch Flower' by Funstamps) a couple of weeks ago, I thought I'd get them out again. I started by stamping them in Versamark, and embossing them using clear powder, before blending various Distress Inks (Scattered Straw, Wild Honey, Spiced Marmalade & Festive Berries) over the top, then spritzing with water. I then cut the panel into quarters and mounted them on to my card blank using 3D foam pads.
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - Flowers
- Crafting at the Weekend - Anything Goes
- Crafty Sentiments - No Design Papers
- Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes
- Just for Fun - Anything Goes
- Loves Rubber Stamps - Anything Goes
- Paper Creator - Anything Goes
- Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
- Sisterhood of Crafters - Monochrome
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes