'O is for Obscured'
Think hidden messages, secret compartments or masking
Our sponsor for this challenge is:
Prize - 7 Digital Stamps!
I 'obscured' part of a tree stamp using the masking technique...I stamped 'Snowy' (by Penny Black) first...then masked him off before stamping the Hero Arts tree over the top, so that it would look like Snowy was standing in front of it. I coloured the image using watercolour pencils, then added some sparkle using Stickles. The papers are from the 'Wonderful Winter' pad (by My Mind's Eye)...I doodle the borders using a black gel pen. I cut the snowflake from glitter card using my Cuttlebug 'Ice Crystal' die, and added a gemstone brad (from Craft Obsessions) to it's centre. The scalloped border was cut using my EK Success 'Scalloped Diamonds' punch.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Clear It Out - Christmas in July & Glittery, Sparkly Things
- Corrosive - Christmas in July
- C.R.A.F.T. - Christmas
- Craft Your Passion - Christmas in July
- Crafty Sentiments - Hand Coloured Image
- Hiding in my Craft Room - Christmas in July
- Penny Black & More @ Allsorts - Dies & Punches
- Sparkles Monthly - Christmas in July
- Stamping Boutique - Christmas in July