'Mesh or Tulle'
Our sponsor this week is Inky Impressions:
Prize - a $10 gift certificate!
I dug deep into my stash and found some woven 'mesh' that I thought looked sort of like wire fencing. I used it on an Easter treat bag, decorated with a Penny Black stamped image 'Spring Chick', and papers from the 'Hippity Hoppity' pad by We R Memory Keepers. I cut some 'eggs' using one of my oval Nesties...and doodled some borders using a black gel pen.
Here are the challenges I piled on:
- Pile It On! - Mesh or Tulle
- Animal Friends - Spring/Easter
- CCEE Stampers - Bunnies, Eggs or Both
- Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
- Crafter's Cafe - Spring
- Crafty Catz - Animals
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything Goes with pattern Papers
- Crafty Sentiments - Easter
- Crazy 4 Challenges - Eggs
- Creative Card Crew - Spring
- Cut It Up - Easter
- Cute Card Thursday - Easter
- Delightful - Eggs
- Dream Valley - Easter
- Gem of a Challenge - Spring is in the Air
- Just for Fun - Easter
- Moving Along with the Times - Easter/Spring
- Papertake Weekly - Spring has Sprung
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Easter and/or Sweet Treats
- Squirrel & the Fox - All Creatures Great & Small
- Stampavie & More - Easter
- Stamping with the Dragon - Spring
- Sweet Stamps - Easter
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
- Totally Papercrafts - Easter
- Whimsy Inspires - Anything Goes
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.