'Cats & Dogs'
As usual, we have some fabulous prizes on offer from our lovely sponsors:
Prize - a $20 voucher
I've used a stamp from the 'Joy to the World' set to make a Christmas card. I coloured the image using watercolour pencils...adding some sparkle to the snow using Stickles. The papers are from an old and much neglected pad by My Mind's Eye called 'Wonderful Winter'...I used my EK Success 'Scalloped Diamonds' punch for the border under the snowmen paper. The sentiment stamp is by Cuddly Buddly, and the twine is from the Ribbon Girl.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Christmas Cards - Favourite Colouring Medium (Watercolour pencils)
- Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - It's Cold Outside
- Crafting for All Seasons - Dies & Punches
- Cutie Pie - Dies & Punches
- One Crazy Stamper - Anything Goes
- Top Tip Tuesday - Cute
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.