'G is for Glitter'
We are sponsored for this challenge by Kenny K:
Prize - 3 Digis!
I used Marianne Designs dies to cut snowflakes in some panels of card....doodled some borders and thread to look like the snowflakes are hanging, added a Penny Black sentiment then mounted then on to the card blanks using 3D foam...placing glitter card behind the aperture.
I'm also entering these cards into the following challenges:
- Crimbo Crackers - Anything Christmas
- Cut It Up - Anything Goes
- Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
- Sparkles Christmas - Inspired by a Christmas Song ('Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it Snow!')
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.