Tuesday, 15 April 2014

Oldie but a Goodie Challenge - Easter

We have a new Oldie but a Goodie Challenge starting today...and the theme is:

'Easter'

I've decorated a simple Easter treat bag using an old favourite Penny Black stamp called 'Totally Excited'...which I coloured using watercolour pencils. The papers are from the 'Here & There' pad by Studio Calico...I doodled the borders using a black gel pen, and added a Penny Black sentiment.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:


For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Oldie but a Goodie Challenge.

6 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Heheheheh, that chicken does it for me every time! Superb gift bag hun, love the colour palette. Hugs xx

Sandra H said...

Oh this is truly one lovely creation so beautifully presented xx

Sarah said...

What a fabulous chook Helen!! xx

Tirpuunen said...

These bags of yours are fabulous!

Emily Leiphart said...

I love how you decorated this bag, Helen! The doodling is fantastic. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Happy Easter or Sweet Treats!

Alrik Gerlach said...

Very beautiful project