Our sponsor for this challenge is Stamp n Doodle:
The prize for the lucky winner is two Stamp n Doodle images of their choice!
Now, my card's a little bit silly...I found this Hambo 'Floating Pig' image in my box...I printed it out absolutely ages ago...and I thought he'd make someone smile...so I coloured him using watercolour pencils to match the bright and cheerful 'Hippity Hoppity' papers by We R Memory Keepers. I distressed all of the edges, matted the papers on to kraft card, then added faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a white gel pen. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, the brads are BasicGrey, and the buttons (threaded with twine from the Ribbon Girls) are from my stash. I coated the piggy's balloon with some Glossy Accents, then added a sentiment done on computer...I couldn't resist! lol
Here are the challenges I've Piled On!:
- Pile It On! - Just Because
- CES - Check it out!
- Craft Your Days Away - Distressing
- Crazy4Challenges - Layer it on!
- Critter - 3 Embellishments (can't tell from the DT cards if this is three in total, or three different kinds...I went with flowers, brads & buttons...sorry if I've got it wrong!)
- Digi Doodles - Anything Goes
- For Fun - Farm Animals
- My Time to Craft - Favourite Embellishment (Flowers)
- One Stop Craft - Stitching
- Papertake Weekly - Happy Highlights (Glossy Accents on the balloon)
- Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
- Sweet Stampin' - Animals