'Winter Scenery - With texture'
(Think felt, ribbon, lace, twine, pearls, buttons, flocking etc)
I've used some more new goodies...more sales purchases...on my card. The main image is 'Snow Dust' (by Penny Black) and the sentiment is from a set just called 'Sentiments' (by Hero Arts). I stamped them both in Versamark, then heat embossed them in white, then blended 'Tumbled Glass', 'Stormy Sky' and 'Faded Jeans' Distress Inks over the top. For the textured background, I blended 'Stormy Sky' and 'Faded Jeans' on separate pieces of white card, then embossed them using my Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots' and Sizzix 'Snowflakes' folder, then inked lightly over the raised areas with the other blue ink to make it stand out a little more. I then added a white button threaded on to some blue baker's twine across the bottom.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Christmas Cards All Year Round - Non-traditional Colours (Optional Embossing)
- Crafty Calendar - New (I've used two new stamps, and a new embossing folder on this card)
- Crafty Creations - Heat Embossing
- Crazy4Challenges - New (I've used two new stamps, and a new embossing folder on this card)
- Sir Stampalot - Monochrome