Friday 4 December 2009

Bear & Robin

I've had this adorable teddy ('Bear & Robin' by Gillian Roberts) coloured since last weekend...and have finally found the time to put him on a card. I followed the fab Papertake Weekly Challenge sketch, and since I used my trusty watercolour pencils to colour the image...I'm also entering this card for the Pink Elephant's 'Favourite Colouring Medium' challenge. It also fits the 'Christmas' theme of the Creative Card Crew Challenge, and the 'Glitzy' challenge of Stamp Something. The papers are BasicGrey 'Eskimo Kisses', the snowflakes were cut using the Cuttlebug 'Ice Crystal' die...and have been coated with Glamour Dust, and I added some 'Polar White' Flowersoft to the fur trim on the teddy's hat, and on the ground beneath him to look like snow.


I've had the day off today...I've finished teaching for the term at the school I work at on Fridays...and had planned to get my Christmas shopping done...but, I've had a cough all week, which has been getting steadily worse, and now I have another stinking cold! :0(
I'm making most of my presents again this year, so there wasn't much to get...and instead of venturing out, I've been Christmas shopping from my bed...just have to wait for them to be delivered now! :0)

10 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness!!! This is soooo cute!! Beyond Adorable!!
    Thanks for sharing with TPE this week!!

    Hugs - LORi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that stamp - so cute.

    Hope you'll soon feel better.

    Thanks for joining us at The Pink Elephant. Good luck and hope you'll join us again next week for our new challenge.
    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there. Beautiful cute image and I love the snowflakes.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Helen this is stunning and gorgeous. that bear is so cute and I love the papers.
    Hope you feel better soon.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending hugs Helen, this is such a cute card. He is adorable, the papers are scrummy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your colouring on this adorable bear Helen and your papers are so pretty - ooh what an awesome snowflake detail and fab layout.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is gorgeous and adorable bear.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh Debbie,so beautiful card, i love your image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! I soo love teddy with Robin and your papers and snow crystal are so pretty :-)
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is so cute! Love all the sparkle.
    Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something Challenge.

    God bless
    Giovana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x