Thursday 17 December 2009

Christmas Gifts

I've had a busy day baking...an evening class I teach is having their end of term concert tonight, and the tradition is that I always bake cakes to take to the party afterwards...I've made a 'Giggle' cake and several batches of Chocolate Chunk Cookies. I made extra cookies so that I could leave some at home for my hungry flatmates, and also to give as Christmas gifts.


I wrapped the cookies in cellophane, and made a simple tag using my Nesties, and Cuttlebug 'Ice Crystal' die and 'Snowflakes' folder. I've photographed them with another gift wrapped in kraft paper with matching decoration, and the matching gift bag I'll be putting them in.

I'm going to enter these in the Cuttlebug Spot's 'Merry Christmas' challenge.

3 comments:

  1. I was just about to ask you about the snowflake!LOL but I did get an answer in the post. The cookies look very yum and I think I will try and make some with my littlt girl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dribbly wibbly woo!! :-)
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Helen.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x