Monday 22 January 2024

Prank Call

Today's card was inspired by the 'Let's Have Some Fun' theme of the current Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) Challenge. I couldn't resist using this adorable Penny Black stamp called 'Prank Call'...not sure that 'The Cat' will be having as much fun as them! I stamped it on to watercolour paper, then coloured the image using watercolour pencils. The papers are from the 'Vinatge Dreams' pad by Craft Sensations...I distressed the edges a little, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen.


Challenges for this card:

2 comments:

  1. what an adorable stamp set for our theme challenge at The Male Room. You did a wonderful job at coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Those mice are too cute, and I adore the stitching! Thanks for joining in at TMR

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x