Thursday 16 June 2022

Flowerfly

Today's card features another stamp I got recently from a charity shop for the princely sum of 75p! It's an old woodmounted Stampendous stamp called 'Flowerfly', and I stamped it on to a white card blank using Versamark Ink, then heat embossed it using 'Metallic Gold Rich' embossing powder from WOW. I added some colour to the flowers on the tips of the wings using some Cosmic Shimmers mica pigment mixed with a little water. The sentiment, also embossed in gold, is from the 'Just for You' set by Penny Black.


Here's a close-up of the shimmer:


Challenges for this card:

10 comments:

  1. WOW Helen - what a gorgeous card as well as a fabulous bargain! Well done - I love it!

    Hugs

    Di xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did so well buying this lovely stamp for that very little price! Beautiful CAS, love the gold embossing. Thanks for joining us at We Love Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Helen that is so pretty … I’m amazed I think I have that stamp .. must look it out !!
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! That is a beautiful gold, I am going to check it out, so much shinier than what I have. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sparkles Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a beautiful butterfly - the gold really makes it special! Thanks so much for joining us at Perfectly CAS this month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous and lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at We Love Stamping Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  8. That stamp was a bargain it's so pretty. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Sparkles Monthly Dawn S DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, such a stunning card! The butterfly is so beautiful, I love the stamp that you used 😁. Thanks so much for playing along at Sparkles Monthly Challenge! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW !! Your card with this amazing butterfly is extremely cute. Thank you for sharing this beauty with us.
    BożenA DT PC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x