Tuesday 14 June 2022

Baby Hammock

Today's card features a cute Penny Black stamp that I picked up in a charity shop a couple of weeks ago, called 'Baby Hammock'. I stamped it on to watercolour paper, then coloured it using watercolour pencils before cutting it into a circle using one of my Nesties. I paired it with papers from the 'Fresh Florals' pad by Craft Sensations...distressing the edges a little, then adding some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a white gel pen. I added a sentiment (from a set by Art Impressions) stamped on to a snippet of paper from the same pad.


Challenges for this card:

5 comments:

  1. Awh, this is adorable, Helen! Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful image and a fabulous design for your card. Thank you so much for joining our stamped image challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great find and it looks wonderful on your lovely layout. So delicately coloured too. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image and card, thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card, Helen. And my favorite image for baby cards, just adorable!
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x