Wednesday 8 June 2022

ABC Christmas Challenge - L & M are for?

It's the second Wednesday of a new month, so that means it's time for a new ABC Christmas ChallengeJulie is the host, and the themes are:

'L is for Little'
&
'M is for Music'

There's a little prize from Julie for the winner:

For my 'L is for Little' card, I used one of the images from the 'Christmas Critters' set by Penny Black...stamping him directly on to a kraft card blank, along with a sentiment from the 'Many Blessings' set by Hero Arts, then coloured him using watercolour pencils.


I picked another Penny Black image to use on my 'M is for Music' card called 'Carolers', stamping it on to watercolour paper, then colouring it using watercolour pencils. I used a couple of papers from the 'Home for Christmas' pad by Violet Studio for the background...distressing the edges a little, and adding some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Festive Phrases' set by Funky Fossil.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.

11 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, Helen, I love them ALL! Especially the chickens - so fun to see them belt it out! They are both the cutest! I love stamping and coloring on kraft - beautiful! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun pair of cards, Helen. Love the colouring on the kraft card - I always find it hard to get the depth of colour you have here.
    Take care.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Helen, que c'est chou...biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. The little hedgehog is perfect on the kraft card, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Thank you for sharing with us the Craftyhazelnut´'s Christmas Challenge. We hope you will join us for the next challenges. Martina - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute cards Helen - very cute. Love the colouring on the Kraft card especially. Thank you for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are excellent, Helen! I definitely could NEVER pull off the design of the first one. It's my favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love both of these!!! Your coloring on kraft is superb and those caroling chickens made me smile. Thanks so much for playing with us at the HLS Christmas challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous image, perfect for our challenge. Great card. Thank you so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both cards are great, super designs thanks for playing along with Happy Little Stampers Christmas challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are both so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x