Thursday 2 June 2022

Desk Calendar - June

Today I'm sharing my desk calendar page for June...which features a cheerleading hedgehog from the 'Cheering Critters' set by Penny Black. I stamped him on to watercolour paper, then coloured him using watercolour pencils, before cutting him out using one of my circle Nesties. I used snippets of papers from the 'Happy Colours' pad from The Works...distressing the edges a little before adding some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen.


Challenges for this calendar:

6 comments:

  1. Super cute calendar page, the cheering hedgie is so cute!! Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful calendar page and great it uses snippets up too. Thanks for taking part at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Utterly adorable page for your calendar. Such a sweet PB Hedgie and I like the way you distressed the edges of your snippets.

    Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground! Please come and help me test a few cocktail recipes up in the Treehouse later! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dry cute calendar page Heken .. your PB hedgie is adorable and love your distressed edge background. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so sweet Helen! I adore your calendar reveals and might well make one for Len for next year - better begin it now! And PB images are always the way to my heart!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea. Love it. Thanks for joining the Polkadoodles challenge. Donna P (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x