Thursday 31 December 2020

My Favourite Cards of 2020

Today I'm sharing my favourite five cards of the year...for more details of any of the projects, click on the photo to go to the original post.

Succulents
This first card was one of my first makes of the year, and features gifts I received last Christmas...it was alos my first attempt at no line colouring.


Sketched Flowers
This is similar to one of last year's favourite cards, but with a different layout & in a different colourway. This stamp is still a favourite, and I love how the colours of the flowers stand out against the burgundy background.


Big Butterfly
This stamp has featured of previous years favourite lists, but I still love it! I love the way the watercoloured rainbow background looks behind it on this card.


Cheesecake Parade
I of course had to pick some Penny Black critters...and I'm choosing this card to remind myself to use more washi tape on my cards!


Spooky
I had a lot of fun making this card. I don't usually send Halloween cards, but as I wasn't going to be able to hand deliver my usual treat boxes this year, I made a couple of cards to send instead. 

Thanks to all of my lovely blog visitors this year - I've loved reading all your comments, they're very much appreciated!

Wishing you all a Happy & Healthy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x