Today's card is another one layer number...this time featuring one of my current favourite stamps...'Sketched Flowers' by Simon Says Stamp. I stamped it on a burgundy card blank, along with a sentiment from the set, using Versamark Ink, then heat embossed them using 'Rich Metallic Gold' embossing powder from WOW. I coloured the flowers in shades of red and pink using watercolour pencils...but didn't add any water.
Challenges for this card:
- Crafty Sentiments - Use Red
- Creative Moments - Anything Goes
- Seize the Birthday - Show Me Your White Space
- Stamping Sensations - Feminine
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes