Wednesday 26 February 2020

Everest Next?

Today, I'm sharing a simple bookmark I that made using another charity shop find...an adorable Penny Black micec stamp called 'Everest Next?'. I stamped it on to a snippet of kraft card, then coloured the mice using watercolour pencils...but didn't add water...then used a corner rounder punch to round off the corners. So cute! I actually made another of these for my mum.


It's already been put into use in my current read:


Challenges for this bookmark:

5 comments:

  1. What a great find. It's such a sweet image. Love your cute bookmark. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow very cute this mouses on your bookmark!
    Greetings Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love bookmarks, I read a lot and destroy quickly. Yours is cute.
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards
    Danka
    TTCRD
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This makes a wonderful bookmark,

    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ein wundervolles Werk.
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x